Customers, Customers, and more Customers!!
More loyal customers means more sales, and more sales means more profits.
Who doesn’t want more sales and more loyal customers coming through your doors?
Here are 15 ways to attract more raving fans right now:
- In all your communications focus on what problems you solve or benefit you provide and how you do it. Talk about your solutions first and not the features.
- Create a website that excites customers and if you already have a website take a critical second look. Does it excite and clearly state the problems you solve or benefits you provide? Often we focus on features and not solutions.
- Describe your business in a way that prospective customers will say “That’s exactly what I need”
- Are you telling everyone you know what you do and how you do it? Everyone you know should be part of your referral engine.
- Referrals – educate, nurture, ask, & reward.
- Focus on your top 10 customers and make sure they are raving fans. Spend extra time with your best customers.
- Walk your talk – make sure you’re using your own products and that customers see that in action.
- Increase your confidence and success by networking more often. Get out there and build awareness about your business!
- Set up 3 short-term goals each month and keep them visible and make sure everyone in your business knows what they are.
- Break through a crowded marketplace with something unique and unusual.
- Define what’s holding you and your business back from growing and act on it. Speed matters!!
- Do you have a social media plan? Are you telling everyone about your business and what problems you solve? If not then create a plan or ask for help.
- Create strategic alliances with other businesses to increase value for both and continue to build benefits for your customers.
- Surround yourself with supporters, not naysayers. The power of positive intention is real and it will make a difference with your customers.
- Be authentic in everything you do!!
Subscribe to Blog
Subscribe to the 2 Excel Now blog! Enter your email below to receive new articles by email!
Post Your Comments and Feedback
There are no comments yet, please leave one.